Check out a collection of amazing DIYs that will ease your life and will help you to freshen up your house:
– You can make a beautiful bowl that will cost you a penny. Besides, it’s a cool way to reuse old plastic toys. To make a beautiful DIY gold snake bowl you will need the plastic snake, glue and gold spray paint. Place a plastic snake in a bowl, wrap it around the bowl, don’t forget to use glue between the rolls. After you placed a snake in the bowl wait a bit and let the glue dry. Next, take the snake out of a bowl and cover with gold spray paint. This bowl is perfect to store jewelry or bobby pins
– Check out more ideas on how to make awesome bowls and planters using glitter, PVA glue, and a balloon. Mix glitter with glue. Inflate the balloon and cover it with the mixture. Let dry and remove a balloon after
– You will love the idea of the hand-shaped polymer clay bowl. Check out an easy tutorial
– Popsicle sticks are perfect material for crafts. You can create different wall decorations, a vase, napkin holder and more. Watch the tutorial on how to make flip-flops out of popsicle sticks
– You will be shocked that you can make a lampshade from popsicle sticks
– You can make a cool slo-mo video using a cosmetic brush and glitter. It’s a cool trick for beauty bloggers. This trick will help you to increase followers
As a bonus, you will find helpful tips on how to escape awkward situations. We share with you a simple way to get rid of your hiccups – raise your arms back above your head and wait a bit.
Phone trick, DIY gold snake bowl, Creative planters for succulents, Popsicle stick crafts, How to stop sneezing.